General dentistry involves services related to primary diagnoses, treatments, and management of your overall oral health care needs. Chopra Dental Care is the one stop solution for all dental problems for you and your family’s overall oral health, being crucial to your total health.
Regular checkups and hygienic oral health maintenance prevent the development of serious dental problems that can require costly treatment. Here we strive to have trusting relationship with each of our patients to offer them outstanding care in a comfortable and relaxed setting.
General Dentistry includes:
- Dental check-ups
- Scaling & Polishing
- Oral Cancer screenings
- Mouth guards
- Restorative care / Cavity fillings
- Home care instructions
General Dentistry Procedures
To make your teeth stay healthy, function well and have great smile, contemporary dentistry involves following procedures:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams: Keeping your teeth and gums healthy and can find early signs of dental disease.
- Dental Implants: Replacement of teeth for long-lasting.
- Crowns & Bridgework: Replacement and repairing of lost tooth structure or missing teeth
- Extractions: Removal of unhealthy teeth which can’t be saved.
- Fillings: Restoration of decayed teeth
- Orthodontics: To have straightened teeth you always dream for.
- Dentures: Known as false teeth, constructed to replace missing teeth and to help you smile again
- Sealants: Helping you to prevent cavities
- Root Canal Treatment: Repairing or saving of badly decayed or infected teeth
- Tooth Decay Prevention: Treatment for keeping your natural teeth as long as possible
- TMD Treatment : Treatment for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
We at Chopra Dental Care offer wide array of services and procedures, all having a common goal of preserving your natural teeth as long as possible, ensuring your oral health, and keep you look and feel great throughout life.